Your donation will greatly help the Riverbend Down Syndrome Association provide support and information to parents of children with Down syndrome in Southwestern Illinois and enrich the lives of our children so they may reach their fullest potential to lead an independent life within the community.
The Riverbend Down Syndrome Association is incorporated in Illinois as a not-for-profit corporation and a tax exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code with Employer Identification Number: 14-1982424. Donations to the Riverbend Down Syndrome Association are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law and will stay in Southwestern Illinois.
- To donate by mail, please send check made to the "Riverbend Down Syndrome Association" to:
- Jennifer Bonner, Treasurer
- Riverbend Down Syndrome Association
- 6 Blue Springs Ct.
- Glen Carbon, IL 62034
How The Riverbend Down Syndrome Association Benefits From Your Gift
A gift of any size makes a difference and will help us continue to provide and expand upon the following services:
Water Babies swimming lessons at Lewis & Clark Community College
Dance Classes: Fall 2012 at Premiere Performance Dance Studio, Spring 2013
Beverly Farm Horse Camp: 2013
Questions? Please contact our treasurer, Jennifer Bonner.
- Monthly Meetings
- Annual Fall Picnic: 2010, 2011, 2012
- Holiday Dance Party: 2011, 2012
- Kindermusic classes with dinner provided: Spring 2011 (videos), Spring 2012
- DSAGSL iCan Shine (formally Lose the Training Wheels) bike camp scholarships: 2011, 2012
- "Moonlight" Quarterly Newsletter
- New Parent Packet
- Pujols' Batter Up! Cooking classes at Diebergs – Edwardsville:
- 2011: September 15, 29 & October 4, 11
- 2012: July 14, 21 & August 9, 14
- 2013: July 13, 20 & August 13